I am on a bonnet binge. Here is a sweet old one that fits some of the Greiner dolls, too large for the Izannahs. I hope to make a pattern from it for smaller ones. It is a slat bonnet with places to insert cardboard stiffeners between lines of stitching in the brim. I use it without those. All machine stitched.
Here is a bonnet I made yesterday, from old quilt fragments. (No, I did not cut up the quilt you see!) The bonnet is modeled on a lovely doll made by Paula Walton in 2013. The fabric, indigo with tiny stars, is often found on quilts made in the time frame the old Izannahs were made. I have two quilts using this fabric. The front edge of the bonnet's brim was made from an edge of an old quilt to add a look of age. If I had had a larger piece of the fabric right at hand, I would have made the fall about 3/4 inch linger. All stitched on my fingers, thankful I can still sew some. The ties are tape from Burnley and Trowbridge dyed with natural indigo.