Welcome to My Red Cape. Long ago in another time my husband Jack and I lived in a little old red house. It was the stuff of dreams to us for the few years that we were there. I live there still a number of hours every day in imagination, with old dolls and paintings and fabrics and feather trees. I draw inspiration and happiness from the memories of that space in time and share some of it here with friends who remember how to step with Alice through the looking glass and take delight in whimsies and antiquities. ~Edyth O’Neill

Thursday, January 28, 2021

90th Birthday

90 is a big one! I had a nice cupcake party in the front yard, super windy so masks were relaxed a bit for a few close shots. My brother attended by face time, and gorgeous flowers arrived from my sister and her family , right in the middle of the party. I am alone so much because of covid, so a party was awesome.

There is a certain feeling of "I made it!"


Lovely Granddaughter Sarah who has given me 4 great grands. I have a very large family, only a few here for the birthday visit, but I heard from many of the rest.

Masks off just a minute for a picture with great grandmother. A strong wind was blowing, see our sideways hair.





The man of the hour was here!


 

Blog Archive

Visits