Welcome to My Red Cape. Long ago in another time my husband Jack and I lived in a little old red house. It was the stuff of dreams to us for the few years that we were there. I live there still a number of hours every day in imagination, with old dolls and paintings and fabrics and feather trees. I draw inspiration and happiness from the memories of that space in time and share some of it here with friends who remember how to step with Alice through the looking glass and take delight in whimsies and antiquities. ~Edyth O’Neill

Sunday, August 24, 2008





Last week our antique study club, (Brass Bells) gathered at the home of Penny S my very good friend. I have to crow a little as Penny has furnished with many things she has purchased from Jack and me, and it is so good to see them in her magnificent log house. (Not a cabin, but a two story 44 ft long house) Jack made her corner cuboards, dining table, Tasha like chair, and many more things. She bought the old desk from our shop many years ago and this year bought my painting of a gentleman to go over. Penny is a consumate hostess and we had a great time learning about theorems and how to paint them. A day I never will forget, with friends of long standing, on a picture book farm with Penny. E

Blog Archive

Visits