Welcome to My Red Cape. Long ago in another time my husband Jack and I lived in a little old red house. It was the stuff of dreams to us for the few years that we were there. I live there still a number of hours every day in imagination, with old dolls and paintings and fabrics and feather trees. I draw inspiration and happiness from the memories of that space in time and share some of it here with friends who remember how to step with Alice through the looking glass and take delight in whimsies and antiquities. ~Edyth O’Neill

Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Pockets and Rollups For My Red Cape book







Still available as of August 2018,  postage has gone up so I have too.  Thanks.

The original soft cover book with full size patterns is available  for $18, including priority mailing. Send a check to Edyth O'Neill 609 Courtney St Fredericksburg TX 78624    Or pay $18 by paypal to joneill816@austin.rr.com  and be sure to state what you are purchasing.

Sorry, Continental USA only Thank you.

Sample page and cover shown here

Blog Archive

Visits