Welcome to My Red Cape. Long ago in another time my husband Jack and I lived in a little old red house. It was the stuff of dreams to us for the few years that we were there. I live there still a number of hours every day in imagination, with old dolls and paintings and fabrics and feather trees. I draw inspiration and happiness from the memories of that space in time and share some of it here with friends who remember how to step with Alice through the looking glass and take delight in whimsies and antiquities. ~Edyth O’Neill

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

The Lions in Winter






Family photos, Great grandson, small Jack 7 months old, a precious little bear!
My Jack ready for Halloween, Jack and I are feeling older as all these children grow up! Still busy and happy, Jack has gone to the gym to work out a bit this am and then on to run errands, I mailed away the last of 6 new rug patterns last week for Barb to publish in the new rug pattern supplement for Woolley Fox, and we are helping a bit with the move for Sarah's family into a house very near us. It is a glorious fall here, leaves just starting to turn, and I hope to paint some today! Best, E

Blog Archive

Visits