Welcome to My Red Cape. Long ago in another time my husband Jack and I lived in a little old red house. It was the stuff of dreams to us for the few years that we were there. I live there still a number of hours every day in imagination, with old dolls and paintings and fabrics and feather trees. I draw inspiration and happiness from the memories of that space in time and share some of it here with friends who remember how to step with Alice through the looking glass and take delight in whimsies and antiquities. ~Edyth O’Neill

Thursday, September 6, 2007

unplanned parenthood at 76!

Dear Friends, If I have seemed distracted of late, it is with great cause! we are happy to say that our 14 year old grandson, Tyler, has come to live with us today and go to school here in Fredericksburg, and be the joy of our lives! We pray that we will be able to keep him here and help him on the road to the fine man he can be! Liz Carpenter wrote a book about suddenly having 3 teenagers to raise when she was 80!! Called "Unplanned Parenthood" I believe. I will get right to the library and check that out!!! She did it with love and humor and strength! Wish us all of that! Edyth

Blog Archive

Visits